ONLINE store SHOP fashion beauty cosmetic JAPAN KOREA TAIWAN HONG KONG LALA SPREE CLUB HOUSE
visit http://shirechintravelstation.webs.com for pre-order TAIWAN-HK-USA item
http://40going20.gosmark.com
http://shirechintravelstation.blogspot.com OR http://40going20.blogspot.com for in-stock item
http://spreeing-lala.blogspot.com for TAIWANspree

invite 40friends become member via email & join member & join activity at LALA forum http://lalaspreeclubhouse.forumotion.com , you can get free gift worth $10-30if they spend ...

e-store X'mas !!

FOLLOW BLOGSHOP http://shirechintravelstation.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

OR FORUM/FACEBOOK ACTIVITY
Pls stay with us follow ALL blogs to receive exclusive MEMBER discount during opening !! or YOU MAYBE THE NEXT LUCKY WINNER upto $50voucher DURING STORE OPENING ~~~welcome to subscribe mailing list and join facebook and forum too...click -->> http://lalaspreeclubhouse.secretstories.org/

VIP/Wholesale/stockist agent/REseller is welcomed for registration-limited quota

NEWSLETTER !!!earn reward

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEWSLETTER !!!earn reward

Post  LALA-Sales on Mon May 18, 2009 11:28 am

????????!
Congratulations, Your new account has been successfully created, You
can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online
shopping experience with us. If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please email the email :

lalafashionclubhouse@gmail.com; spreelalaclub@gmail.com

NEWSLETTER FOR ALL READY / PRE-ORDER SKIN BEAUTY CARE PERFUME COSMETIC !!!

Product http://shirechintravelstation.blogspot.com & HTTP://shirechintravelstation.webs.com reasonable and high demand. But , we treat you as family member and take care of your need.
Invite friend to join forum, you'll get reward SGD1/Rm2 if they buy product item every SGD50/Rm50. (SGD0.50/Rm1 for DISCOUNT / Promotional item) email us as proof of your friend's purchase.

2nd time Order to get mystery gift worth $12/Rm33. VIP - 1% discount for 3rd purchase onwards even is NEW ITEM. SOMETIMES , VIP DISCOUNT UPTO 10% !!

You will never get online offer cos we are NOT ONLY supplier BUT we also buyer like you !! We know what you are looking ~~ " $ , good item sold in market , " or heard such item but don't know where to get ...etc..

We do not list all products online only instock / promotion item , its because TOO wide range. and we shall update all subscriber for new updates and offer items. Will advise which is the best to buy for the month

For skin care, cosmetic, beauty care product, pls email us for price and stock advise LISTED/NON-LISTED ITEM.

SOMETIMES, THIS REWARD ALSO APPLY TO ORIGINAL PRICE READY / PRE-ORDER CLOTHING / SHOE / BAGS...please check status with LALA-OFFICER !! which programme is worth to join " enjoy reward programme"

Thanks for your support.

we look forward in serving you.

Last edited by LALA-Sales on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
LALA-Sales
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级

1000Points = $1 : 3176

http://lalaspreeclubhouse.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

THANKS FOR APPROVING ME AS PERFUME RESELLER

Post  KKnatureshopper on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks for the sending me "top sales perfume brand list !! "

I will market to my KK friends here ... some of them are retail shop seller and will buy bulk maybe 3-10bottles one time . .. will continuos buy every month , i hope this can help scts - lala officer to pack my parcel and send to me in 2-3parcels and reach me within a week ...

really hope to win 3d2n trip for my parents .... i will work hard !!! heeee

appreciate scts - lala officer will send me sample tester if my reseller order reach Rm5000 - 1time . i will GIVE MY FULL SUPPORT TO BE A GOOD & LOYAL AGENT ...

how can i donate fund if i don want to donate forum here but to support e-store 2010 ??
KKnatureshopper

1000Points = $1 : 3080

Back to top Go down

HOW TO APPLY PERFUME RESELLER PROGRAMME>?

Post  shirly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:17 pm

HOW TO APPLY AS PERFUME RESELLER??
shirly
Senior LEVEL 1 主任 一级
Senior LEVEL 1 主任 一级

1000Points = $1 : 3139

Back to top Go down

Please Take note of this !!

Post  LALA-Sales on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm

KKnatureshopper wrote:Thanks for the sending me "top sales perfume brand list !! "

I will market to my KK friends here ... some of them are retail shop seller and will buy bulk maybe 3-10bottles one time . .. will continuos buy every month , i hope this can help scts - lala officer to pack my parcel and send to me in 2-3parcels and reach me within a week ...

really hope to win 3d2n trip for my parents .... i will work hard !!! heeee

appreciate scts - lala officer will send me sample tester if my reseller order reach Rm5000 - 1time . i will GIVE MY FULL SUPPORT TO BE A GOOD & LOYAL AGENT ...

how can i donate fund if i don want to donate forum here but to support e-store 2010 ??

• SCTS fragrance SUPPLY LIST.doc - on Apr 10, 2010 8:38 AM by stuck@here Shire Chin Travel Station (version 2 / earlier versions)

Download

Subpages (1):

Perfumeinfo

Subpages (1):

Perfumeinfo

Subpages (1):

Perfumeinfo

Subpages (1):

Perfumeinfo
LALA-Sales
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级

Back to top Go down

You are about to connect with our shopping rewards programs that pays its members to shop online. That’s right! We actually pay YOU cash rewards for your online shopping activity. Ok, I know what you’re thinking…I’ve been shopping online for years and I

Post  LALA-Sales on Fri May 07, 2010 5:54 pm

You are about to connect with our shopping rewards programs that pays
its members to shop online. That’s right! We actually pay YOU cash rewards for your online shopping activity.

Ok,
I know what you’re thinking…I’ve been shopping online for years and I
have never been paid for shopping before. Well, now you can! And what
makes the deal even sweeter is that membership is FREE.

Here are five compelling reasons why you shouldn’t pass up joining one of the LARGEST programs of its kind:

1) You can become a member FREE!
2) CASH BACK shopping rewards on purchases you make!
3) DISCOUNTS & SAVINGS exclusively for members!
4) Access to over 600 major BRAND NAME stores!
5) Refer people once…earn cashback Forever!

Refer People Once…Earn Cash Back Forever!

So let’s talk about getting paid
for our online shopping business opportunity! That’s why you’re still
here, right! You already understand you get cash back shopping rewards
on the purchases you make.

You see, if you refer someone by invitation and they become a member,
you’ll earn Cashback from their purchases plus Cashback on the
purchases made by members they refer by invitation! Not only on the
first purchase they make, but you’re eligible to earn Cashback on every single purchase they ever make in our marketplace…for life!

LALA-Sales
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级

Back to top Go down

Why Us??

Post  LALA-Sales on Fri May 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Founded in 2007 , 40going20 offers a unique new format in online Cash Back i-Shopping Rewards Programs. They offer FREE membership with over 600 stores to choose from. Members can join FREE and shop from their home computer with the ease of using a credit or debit card. I would have to give 40going20 group the award for a refreshing new business hybrid combining the positive aspects of online discount shopping and the positive aspects of network marketing.

There is no doubt that if done correctly, the most dynamic form of business for individuals is the payout performance of network marketing.

By deleting the typical negative aspects of network marketing, this company is attracting new members everyday that have either stayed away from or had grown fatigued of the old way of doing this type of business.

Anyone can do this business if they can do just two simple things:

1) Sign up for a FREE online shopping mall
2) Shop on your FREE online shopping mall

How To Save Money

Simply sign up for a FREE 40going20 group eg. lalafashionclubhouse / scts group / lalaspreeclubhouse / i- shopping account. Make purchases as you normally would. They will track your purchases and send you cash back rewards. Each store such as Walmart, Target and Kohls lists the rebate percentage of cash back savings.

How To Save Money #2

Save money by taking advantage of listed coupon offers at the time of purchase.

Simply share your FREE 40going20 group eg. lalafashionclubhouse / scts group / lalaspreeclubhouse / i- shopping savings portal that offers your customers CASH BACK and other specials from their favorite stores. Every time someone shops from your mall you get paid. New members simply need be invited by another member and they can join and use their online shopping portal for FREE.

Program Facts:

Founded in 2001, Escape International offers a unique new format in online Cash Back Shopping Rewards Programs. They offer FREE membership with over 600 stores to choose from. Members can join FREE and shop from their home computer with the ease of using a credit or debit card. I would have to give Aisle 19 the award for a refreshing new business hybrid combining the positive aspects of online discount shopping and the positive aspects of network marketing.

There is no doubt that if done correctly, the most dynamic form of business for individuals is the payout performance of network marketing.

By deleting the typical negative aspects of network marketing, this company is attracting new members everyday that have either stayed away from or had grown fatigued of the old way of doing this type of business.

Anyone can do this business if they can do just two simple things:

1) Sign up for a FREE online shopping mall
2) Shop on your FREE online shopping mall

So, have you heard the SECRET of Aisle 19? The secret is that you need an INVIATION from a current member to join. We were recently offered an invitation and after careful review we have decided to become members. I will reveal our reasons why this specific business works for us as individuals searching for a business opportunity.

Here is the text display when the Image not load yet
Aisle 19 Features:

*Free to Join- YES
*Cash Back Shopping- YES
*Discounts- YES
*Specials- YES
*Coupons- YES
*Shopping Forum- NO
*Simple Referral Rewards- NO
*Network Referral Rewards- YES

How To Save Money

Simply sign up for a FREE Aisle 19 shopping account. Make purchases as you normally would. They will track your purchases and send you cash back rewards. Each store such as Walmart, Target and Kohls lists the rebate percentage of cash back savings.

How To Save Money #2

Save money by taking advantage of listed coupon offers at the time of purchase.

How To Make Money

Simply share your FREE Aisle 19 savings portal that offers your customers CASH BACK and other specials from their favorite stores. Every time someone shops from your mall you get paid. New members simply need be invited by another member and they can join and use their online shopping portal for FREE.

How To Make Money #2

You see, if you refer someone by invitation and they become a member, you’ll earn Cashback from their purchases plus Cashback on the purchases made by members they refer by invitation! Not only on the first purchase they make, but you’re eligible to earn Cashback on every single purchase they ever make in the online shopping marketplace…for life!

How Do You Get Paid?

You will receive a payment every time you earn over $16.50 in rewards.

When Should I Start?

My guess is that you and I are very much the same. We want the best for our families and are searching for a way to make additional income. However, we are very busy people and time is likely a major barrier. If you are like me and if you were looking, you would prefer a simple program from an authentic company based on honest principals.

I will do my best to explain the reasons I believe this business can work for more people than would typically consider a network marketing option. There is one thing I have found in common with successful people, and that is they are:

“willing to do what most people will not do.”

First you should decide if you really can be one of those people. Fortunate for us, this specific business opportunity might make it an easier decision than others.

Why 40going20 ?

For all the simple reasons of course. Starting with FREE is a good word, EASY is one I like and WE ALREADY DO THAT is another. If you can sign up, and if you can shop, then really anyone can do this business. It just does not need be made any more complicated than that. It is what it is!

Free to join, no investment, no monthly minimums, products we all need and purchase from these same merchants and stores everyday all year long from the comfort of your home business.

All excellent “why” reasons! However, possibly not enough to make a final decision.
LALA-Sales
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级
Senior LEVEL 2 主任 二级

Back to top Go down

Re: NEWSLETTER !!!earn reward

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top